Startseite

Montag, 7. Oktober 2013

Occult Family Trust

Hello my dear friends and followers :)

I find the variants in the game to have occults, just fantastic. :)
So I want you today, very much,  
to introduce my current family. :))
There are vampires and werewolves! :))
I hope you have a lot of fun with them. :D

Family Trust 



Dad-Damian Trust







Here you can download him :)



Mum-Adelaine Trust









you can download her here :)




Teen-Vampire Adriano





   

you can download him here :)



Teen-Werewolf Calaine








here you can download her :)


Hope you like them a little bit :D Enjoy and have fun :))







7 Kommentare:

  1. This is absolutely, positively, super AMAZING!!!!!!!! Love them, they are going to be a lot of fun to play with in the game, Thanks for sharing, hugs xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hello my sweetie, oooooh, it means a lot to me, your big compliment!!! You really are so sweet!! An extra huge hug and lots of kisses! xoxo love u

      Löschen
  2. Uhhhhhh, die Familie ist tooooll! *__*
    Wenn ich wieder Sims spiele, werde ich gleich von ihr Gebrauch machen, hehe! :D
    Wünsche dir einen wunderschönen Tag, mein Herz! *knuddel* :) ♥♥♥

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Haaaallo mein Süüüüüsse , uuuuiiih , danke Dir mein Sonnenschein , für Dein grosses Kompliment und Deine sooo lieben Zeilen !!! Du bist echt einmalig !!! Danke Dir von Herzen !! Du wirst mich ganz bald wieder auf Deinem Blog sehen !!!
      Hoffe es geht Dir gut !!! Lass Dich meeeeegadoooolle knuuuudddeln !!♥♥♥

      Löschen
  3. Hello beautiful Nicky, first of all i miss you :O) but i must say this work is amazing, you have done a wonderful job with each and everyone of this family. The pictures are so beautiful!!! You did such a wonderful job with this. Also perfect for this Halloween coming soon. I am sending you a big hug my dear friend!!!♥♥♥

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hello my sweetheart, i miss you too, very much, more i can say!!!! oooooh, it means a lot to me, your big compliment!!!! You really are so sweet!!!! I come in few days to BTBsims because I miss our chats! An extra huge hug and lots of kisses! xoxo love u ♥♥♥

      Löschen
  4. Какие хорошенькие!!

    AntwortenLöschen